Monday, July 18, 2011

Looking for work but not sure where to start?

I am going back on the job market soon and I need help as to where to start looking. I have a high school diploma and a forklift safety classroom certificate (no driving experience or anything). I have been doing maintenance and cleaning on call at a sports facility since late 2007(maybe once every 2 months, special events and part-time from november 2009 to october 2010). I have worked at a golf course from september 2009 to june 2010, with the winter off and only part-time in 2010. I recently started in a warehouse called irving tissue doing hand-packing, but I was sure to tell that it was temporary on the application, since nobody stays there for more than 2-3 weeks. my health isn't good enough to stay much longer because of all the dust and fumes from the machinery (I was told I was one cigarette away from lung cancer even though I never smoked (my mom's side almost all died from some form of cancer or had some form of cancer in there life, and they all smoke and drink) I just need to know where a good place to start looking would be, I was thinking like a major store, but right now not much are hiring because of all the snow, and the mall takes care of removing it. Any help is appreciated. I live in moncton new-brunswick if it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment