Thursday, July 21, 2011

Understanding my dream....please help?

I had a dream as follows....a tall skinny woman laying on a couch was possessed by the devil or a demon. She tried to scare me by saying she was my mom, I replied to her she wasn't. Then the possessed woman talked about me being pregnant. I informed her I wasnt and said I took a pregnancy test. Later on in the dream the demon tried to spit demonic words at me each time I recited bible scriptures. Somehow the possessed woman went upstairs in this house and raped a man who was taking a shower. I stood in the doorway reciting more bible scriptures, the house caught fire. In the dream Nov.15 was suppose to be this day. I got everyone out of the house and burn down n so did the demons. Months went by my fiance and I were walking to his car when I saw this beautiful little girl around the age of 4.1st she claimed to be my little sister I said impossible....this day was March 4. I called her a demon. We walked away got into my fiance's car where I asked him if he loved me. He told me he does and to stop questioning his love. We appeared happy heading to a family bbq. In reality my fiance has been very distant and cold with me. Any understanding to this madness?

No comments:

Post a Comment