Saturday, July 23, 2011

What should i do?? :0(?

Hi there, you have probably caught a cold because you are stressed. Try wearing vests and other layers under your uniform. Air conditioning is horrible isn't it, but most workplaces will have it so do try to overcome it. I can understand as I feel the cold really easily and it is really hard to concentrate on anything else. It is really warm today but I still have a vest on under my short sleeved blouse! A nice scarf around the neck can help if you are allowed to wear one and tights are a god send for me. After you have put on your layers, try not to focus on the cold and concentrate on your work and see if you feel better. If after a couple of weeks you still feel uncomfortable, talk to your supervisor again. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment