Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Is My Girl Friend A Nazi?

I was recently at my girl friend's house and she went to the bathroom.Well She lives in a studio apartment and the only thing she currently has besides kitchen ware is A bed. so I go and sit on the bed, but since I am clumsy I slipped off the bed and found a box. I pulled it out and saw Nazi memorabilia such as a SS uniform, a dagger, and some medals.And I'm actually Jewish so this bothers me.That was days ago but today I came over and she had posters and banners hanging, All of Swastikas and Hitler and what not. But here's the kicker when we were having sex she asked me to put on a tiny little moustache that looked Like Hitlers. So I am wondering do you think she is a hardened Nazi and if she finds out I'm Jewish she will try to kill me. should I break up with her? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment