Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Do you know the exact date of when the staple's school supply sale is starting??What to get for 6th grade?

Hi, I'm going to 6th grade..My school gives a school supply list but, to save money I want to go to the huge staples sale... I am getting the basic school supply list...So can you please tell me what's the basics and what I should get at the sale..Also,I'm really nervous any tips...Lastly. can you give me the exact date of the staples sale and when it finishes...Because I want to go on the 1st day of the sale! Do you know what time staple's opens??? Also where do you prefer to get my school supplies...Target or staples??? Please don't say walmart, That's to far!! So please help Thx :)...Oh aNd where should I get my uniform.. By the way I live in Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment