Thursday, July 14, 2011

CRPS RSD help please...?

Ok so in mid november of 2010 my foot and ankle was ran over by a 2 ton forklift at work. When I saw and orthopedic he read my x rays and told me I had no fractures just a "true crush injury"...In the next 2 months im going back and fourth to the doctor and physical therapy with not much change and frequent pain..My orthopedic then calls for an mri which revealed 4 fractures in my foot to add to the crush injury..now 2 and a half months later im diagnosed wit crps or rsd (same thing)..my question is will I be in a lifetime of pain? will i get some sort of settlement for this? im recieving pay from workers comp now but i feel between the pain and suffering and loss of quality of life i should be compensated more than what I am...i forgot to mention im 29 year old male....thank you for any help

No comments:

Post a Comment