Friday, July 15, 2011

Best place to raise a family in Ontario?

Hi, I have been searching the internet for years on places to live in canada. I am from Perth Australia and have my heart set on moving to canada in the next few years. I was wondering if anyone could help me with some info on some good cities to live and work. My hubby is a cabinet maker, has his forklift ticket and has worked in construction and labouring positions. We like quiet green area's with a decent property size (1/2-1 acre) so semi rural would be nice but would still have to be at the most about 20-30 mins away from work & shopping.I would also like to live about an hour or so away from a major city. We are looking for a detatched house for around 150,000 hopefully in a friendly genuine community but not too small that everyone knows everything about everyone. Weather wise.. coming from perth AU we are looking for somewhere with mildish heat and not too freezing winters. I would also like to be about 20 mins or less away from a walmart and other shops. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated cos its so hard to find good info on things like this when you have never visited the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment